CHG-MERIDIAN's transparent and open communication culture is also reflected in our PR and media activities. Our media relations work is compliant with the communication code of the German PR Council (DRPR).
Collaboration tools can link people and share knowledge across time zones and physical locations, making work more efficient and productive. But the prospective users have to be on board.
Efficient utilisation concepts for agile business models.
This white paper highlights the strategies that companies can adopt to improve employee buy-in for the digital workplace and shows how they can get the most out of their digital workplace investments.
A good user experience is an important factor in creating value and achieving success. It enables companies to keep employees happy, accelerate digital change processes, and improve business outcomes. A digital workplace journey makes this easier to achieve than you might think.
Self-service makes it simple
CHG-MERIDIAN are among world leading companies including the likes of Apple, Coca Cola & Unilever in driving the shift from a linear economy to a circular economy. Circular economy aims to reduce the negative impacts of a linear economy whilst providing not only economic and business opportunities but also improve the environmental landscape of our planet. Read all about the econological remarketing proces of CHG-MERIDIAN in this whitepaper.
Apr 22, 2021 – Weingarten
• Pandemic-related decline of 12 percent in lease origination compared to 2019 • Positive net income development due to strong growth in previous years • Sustainable business model is an important competitive factorgo to article
Mar 1, 2021 – Grimbergen
Managing IT for mobile working more efficiently • CHG-MERIDIAN adds a self-service portal for its customers’ employees to TESMA® • High level of automation relieves the burden on IT and procurement • Fast and hassle-free processes increase employee satisfactiongo to article
Feb 3, 2021 – Weingarten
• carbonZER0 available to customers in 27 countries • Green financing option for carbon-neutral investment in IT infrastructure • CO₂ offset payments go toward certified climate protection projectsgo to article
Apr 23, 2020 – Weingarten
• Lease origination: 32 percent increase to around €2 billion compared to prior year • Circular economy: almost 700,000 IT devices refurbished for a second lifecycle • Coronavirus pandemic: both challenge and opportunitygo to article
Nov 19, 2018 – Belgium
Corporate social responsibility is firmly enshrined in CHG-MERIDIAN’s corporate philosophy. When it comes to supporting community-based projects, we want to encourage our employees to get involved with their own ideas and personal commitment.go to article
Sep 3, 2018 – Weingarten / Sydney
• Strategic growth impulse for lease originations for the CHG-MERIDIAN Group • equigroup opens up access to attractive Australia/New Zealand region • CHG-MERIDIAN now has a presence in 25 countries around the worldgo to article
Apr 19, 2018 – België
Together with Securitas, CHG-MERIDIAN answered a tender for governmental institutions regarding data-centers.go to article
Feb 20, 2018 – Berlin
• Digital skills as a key competence in the healthcare sector • Healthcare providers make efficiency gains and increase competitiveness by training their workforce • CHG-MERIDIAN supports D21-Digital-Index and analyses impact on investments in healthcarego to article
Jan 25, 2018 – Weingarten, Germany
Dr. Mathias Wagner, Chairman of the Board of Management of CHG-MERIDIAN, looks back on 2017 and gives an optimistic outlook for the future.go to article